Welcome to Croftwood Cottage, our self-catering property in the Highlands of Scotland.
As soon as you walk through the door you’ll feel at home. The cottage has recently been extensively refurbished and sits in a lovely tranquil setting.
The perfect base for anyone wishing to explore the Cairngorms National Park. Croftwood Cottage, and surrounding area, offers something for everyone – whether you’re visiting as a couple or with family and friends.
“The perfect base for exploring the Cairngorms National Park”
- Large open plan kitchen, breakfast bar and dining area
- Bright comfortable living room & conservatory
- Separate living area with wall mounted Smart TV
- Master bedroom with grab rails providing assistance for less able
- Twin bedroom with option of king
- Large bathroom (wet room) with spacious shower area
- Rear patio/decking area with level access from conservatory and leading onto large enclosed garden with gate access to pine forest
- Fully-equipped new kitchen
- Large oven and induction hob
- Large fridge/freezer
- Washing machine
- Breakfast bar & stools
- Dining table extendible to seat 6 people
- Comfortable spacious seating
- South facing conservatory leading onto external decking and large grassed garden area
- Separate from main living area
- L-shaped sofa and large swivel chair
- Wall mounted 50” Smart TV with all main apps
- Rear facing with peaceful outlook to garden and surrounding forest
- King size bed
- Large wardrobe
- Grab rails fitted for less able guests
- Separate access to large bathroom
- Front facing
- Twin beds which can be made into double (King size) as required
- Large wardrobe
- Large wet room with spacious shower area
- Closomat WC with bidet facility
- Wheelchair for shower use and seat available on request
- Parking for 2 cars in front driveway
- Fully fenced rear garden with gate access to surrounding pine forest
- Secure garden shed for storage of bikes, skis etc
Lovely comfortable two bedroom cottage, recently fully refurbished to modern high-spec, situated in the Osprey village of Boat of Garten in the heart of Cairngorm National Park.
Cottage has open-plan living areas with fully equipped new kitchen and breakfast bar adjacent to dining area with table which can be extended to seat six and leading onto comfortable living area and bright spacious conservatory.
Open-plan layout also leads off to separate snug area with wall mounted Smart TV.
Rointe electric heating system has recently been installed and new hardwood flooring is fitted throughout all living areas.
Bathroom has recently been upgraded comprising large wet room with spacious walk-in shower area, Closomat WC and is wholly suitable for less able guests.
The bright, spacious bedrooms have ample storage with large fitted wardrobes and high quality bed-linen and towels are provided. Both bedrooms are double sized with one having option as twin and lead off main hallway.
Rear conservatory opens out onto level decking and leads to large enclosed grassed garden area with rear gate to surrounding pine forest where you can access an abundance of trails for walking and cycling amongst the natural wildlife.
Croftwood is all on one level and is facilitated for those who are less able with ramp access to front of property, level access to decking area at rear of cottage and grab rails situated in porch, main bedroom and bathroom.
The village of Boat of Garten lies adjacent to the River Spey, between Aviemore (6 miles) and Grantown-on-Spey (10 miles).
The area has multiple all-year round attractions all within easy reach of the village including walking, golfing, mountain climbing, cycling (mountain and road), outdoor activity centres, water sports, skiing, snowboarding, nature and photography. Inverness is 30 minutes away and nearby Grantown-on Spey marks the start of the world famous Whisky Trail.
Boat of Garten is a peaceful village situated amongst heather-clad hills and native woodlands and is the perfect location for your holiday, whether as a couple or with family and friends and has excellent local facilities within walking distance of the Cottage.
Boat of Garten sits in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, a 30 min drive from Inverness and can be reached from both Glasgow and Edinburgh in approx 2.5 hours.
AVAILABILITY & BOOKING
Check availability at Croftwood Cottage for your holiday and book using the calendar below.